Friday, August 4, 2000

About Just Trying To Save Money.....

Best Blogger Tips
So I thought I would share a little bit about myself, which is really hard since I do not like to talk about my self at all. First I am a stay at home mom of 3 little girls who have tons of energy and make me laugh every day. My husband is my best friend. He is some one that I can count on no matter what and always knows just the right thing to say when I am feeling sad. We have been through a lot and I guess we will continue to go through many crazy things. That is just life!!

I love spending time with my family, playing softball and volleyball, going to the movies with my husband (which does not happen as often since babysitters are few and far between). I love shopping, talking to friends, using coupons of course and just laughing. 

I started really couponing in 2008, after we had our youngest daughter.  I was watching a lady on TV and she was talking about how she was getting most of her groceries and health & beauty items really cheap and even FREE in some cases. I had always used coupons, but not to this extent. So I started researching online how I could do this too. With me being a stay at home mom and a newborn, we were spending a lot and not saving much. So after about 3 weeks of searching and learning, I started my coupon adventure. It took about 3 months to start getting a real feel for the coupon world and to start getting FREE items and start my stockpile.

I then decided in January of 2009 to start sharing my shopping trips with friends and family in a blog. It also gave me an outlet to write and have a little time for myself.  I love sharing all the great savings I get and all of the saving tips I have learned. I also love getting feedback on what others are doing to save money and how much they save at the grocery. So I hope you enjoy all the things I share and have learned over the past 2 years and be able to save a ton at the grocery!!!

IN THE MEDIA:
  • Fairfield Echo Newspaper Article- Back To School Savings- August 19, 2010

Back To School Supply Drive- Fairfield City School District, August 21, 2010- Co-Organizer
Japan Relief Event- Tri-County Mall and Matthew 25 Ministries- April 3, 2011- Co-Organizer

    Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
    This is brought to you by a sponsor of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

    0 comments: