Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Create your own Birthday Cards, Invites, etc....

Best Blogger Tips
So even with all of our girls birthday being in June and July we still have 3 separate birthday parties. It is their special day and we make that day all about them. But sometimes that can be very costly and with all 3 Birthdays in a 6 week period, it hurts the budget all at once. So I have been trying to come up with a few money saving ideas.

One way that I found, is to use Smile Box. You can create birthday cards, invites, videos, thank you cards and much more all for FREE. With all of our family and friends either using email or on social networks I thought this year I would send them via email or FaceBook.

So this is what I created below. ( For friends and family- I am still working out the details of her party, so once I get that all planned I will send you the updated version of her invitation. This is to show how easy and quick it was to make one.)

Click to play this Smilebox invite: Madisons Party
Create your own invite - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox invite


So Cute!!! I love it!! No more store bought invites for me. You can print these but you do have to create an account and pay for the membership. With the FREE version you can only email or post on your FaceBook or MySpace.


SmileBox is very easy to use. You do have to download the program to your computer, which was very quick. Once you download it, start uploading pictures to the program and then it is as easy as picking what card you want to make, insert the picture, add your text and saving it. Once you are ready to post it or email it, click share and it will give the information on how to post it or email it. Very Simple!!!

You can get a 14 day trial to be able to print them or burn them to a DVD. After the 14 day trial it is $5.99 a month or $39.99 a year. When you sign up for the membership you will have to give your credit card information which if you do not cancel the FREE 14 day trial before it expires, then they will charge your card. So if you decide to keep it, do nothing. If you want to cancel it, cancel before your 14 day FREE trial ends. Share yours here once you make one!! I would love to see every one's great ideas!!

Create amazing birthday invites in minutes!

is is brought to you by an affiliate company. Please see my Disclosure Policy

0 comments: