Saturday, March 27, 2010

Shopping Trips!!

Best Blogger Tips
So we were out and about for awhile today and although we did not spend a whole lot, I think we got quite a bit of stuff!! Here is what we got.......
Old Navy
2-Girls Shirts $3.49 each
1-Toddler Shirt .97 each
2-Toddler Flip Flops with Straps 2/$5.00
Total oop $13.77, plus got a coupon for 04/05-04/15/2010 for $10off/$50 purchase, plus an online survey to fill out to get 10% off my next purchase
SAVED $21.73


Home Depot-I signed up for their Home Depot Garden Club and got a coupon for Buy one bag of bulbs, get the 2nd FREE
2-Bag of bulbs $6.98 each
-BOGO FREE q
Total oop $7.46 for 2 bags of bulbs, SAVED $6.98

Lowe's
4-Tulips .73 each
Total oop $3.20, SAVED $1.84


Fashion Bug- I got 2 coupons Catalina's from Kroger last week to get $10off/$25 purchase, so I thought I would see if there was anything I needed. Today they were running 30% off the whole store
1-Pair of Jeans $8.12 each
1-Pair of Jean Capri $12.77 each
3-T-shirts $5.75 each
Total oop $40.55, SAVED $57.79, I hate buying things for myself, I would rather get my girls new clothes. But since this was such a great deal and I really needed some new stuff, I gave in!!

We also shopped at Justice for Girls. The whole store was 40% off but even then they are still pretty expensive. My girls picked out some jewelry but had it on before we even pulled out of the parking lot so I did not get pictures and I am sure the receipt is in the car somewhere.

Check out what deals others are getting!!

Saving Our Cents
Money Saving Mom

The Thrifty Mama
Mandy's Frugal Journey

Southern Savers

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, great job there! I'll have to get over to Home Depot and sign up for the garden club, too... thanks for the idea!

Ocean said...

Sounds like you got some awesome deals! Thanks for following me. I am now following you! :)