Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Farmer's Garden! Oh, How My Garden Grows-Link-up!

Best Blogger Tips
Tosha over at Savings Makes Cents, had told me about a great place called The Farmer's Garden. This is a site that is dedicated to gardeners finding other gardeners who want to share their harvest.
It is easy to use, you just add your information to their database of gardeners that want to share their produce. You can check through other gardeners and see what they have extra of and want to share. You can purchase or trade with other gardeners your produce!

Unfortunately there are not any local people from the Cincinnati Area right now but as soon as my plants start producing produce I am going to post some of mine on there. So if you are wanting to trade or sell your produce from your garden check it out and add your information!!
Photobucket


So have your own garden that you want to share? Have any tips, ideas, pictures or just anything you want to share showing you getting dirty? Add the link to your post below in the MckLinky, all I ask is that you copy this button and add it to your post. Your readers will then be able to see others gardening tips, ideas and pictures!!

My posts are linked up with other bloggers! Check out where!!

Don't miss a thing, subscribe via email or to my feeds!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing a blog post about The Farmer's Garden. I added a link to your post on my site.

The Farmer's Garden