Thursday, May 20, 2010

Get Online Savings from Groupons!!

Best Blogger Tips
Groupon
Groupons is this great site that you can sign up for to get daily emails with offers for discounts of 50%, 60%, 70% off the retail price. It is easy to sign up!! Just enter your email and the city that you live in and start getting daily emails offering you great deals in your area.

Some of the discounts that I have seen for Cincinnati area have been half off at a local massage/spa, half price at a local laser tag business and even golf discounts.

If you see a deal that you like just click on the buy button before midnight, the day it was sent to you. There is a certain number of people that have to buy that deal. If it reaches the minimum amount needed then your credit card will be charged and you will receive an email of how to print your Groupon coupon! Easy huh!!

The Groupon coupons do have expiration dates so make sure you check that to make sure you can use it before it expires. If for some reason you let it expire you can still use it. But it will only have the value that you paid for it.

Don't miss a thing, subscribe via email or to my feeds!

This is brought to you by a sponsor of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

5 comments:

Krystal said...

Hi Brianne,

thanks for visiting my blog. I love saving money too. I cant wait to get tips from you.

Krystal

Gina F. said...

Hello Brianne,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to save money too. I love all the great tips and coupons that you find to share with us. Thanks for posting all the wonderful things. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! :)

Gina
motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

Truth Be Told Blog said...

Stopping by from Follow Friday!!!

I am following you back!

Valorie at www.TruthBeToldBlog.com

Mom Who Cares said...

Following you from MBC - http://blog.verysweetbabycakes.com

Deb K said...

Hi~

I am following you from Friendly Friday Follow :-)

You can find me here~

http://debshere.blogspot.com/