Monday, June 14, 2010

Aldi Match-ups June 13- June 19!

Best Blogger Tips

Here are a few highlights for Aldi for this week. Check out Cincinnati Cents for the full match-up!

Tate's BBQ Sauce .79 each

Brookdale Vienna Sausage 5oz can .37 each

Casa Mamita Burrito .35 each

Sponge Bob Pop-Ups Popsicle $2.79 each

Clancy's Sourdough Hard Pretzels .99 each

Summer Tableware .99 each (includes Paper Plates or Napkins)

4-in-1 Patriotic Sprinkle Jar $2.99 each

Patriotic Confetti Cake Mix .95 each

Patriotic Frosting $1.29 each



***Special Note for Aldi***
Aldi does not not accept any coupons and only accepts cash and debit cards as forms of payment. Also do not forget to bring a quarter for the grocery cart, once the cart is returned you get your quarter back! You should also bring your own shopping bags unless you want to purchase grocery bags from Aldi since they do charge for grocery bags.

Don't miss a thing, subscribe via email or to my feeds!

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

I don't get everything from Aldis, but I sure like shopping there first to see if I can get what's on my list. It's so much cheaper! I usually get shredded cheese, guacamole, and mushrooms from Aldis - at least.

Just Trying To Save Money said...

I never really shopped there until recently. I do get a lot of my fruit there! It is usually a lot cheaper!!