Saturday, June 26, 2010

B1G1 FREE Bowling!!

Best Blogger Tips
AMF Bowling E-Club is offering a B1G1 FREE coupon for bowling at a local AMF Bowling Alley. Although there is not a location near us (Cincinnati), there are a few that we could visit while vacationing or when we go visit some family this summer. So I am going to print off these coupons!! You get a “10 Frames to Spare” coupon to get your second game FREE when they pay for your first a game.

My girls love bowling and to get FREE games is something that fits in our budget!! You know me, if I don't have a coupon for it, I don't think we need it!!

Once you sign up for the E-Club you can print your coupon right away and you will get monthly offers from them as well. So sign up today!!


Don't miss a thing, subscribe via email or to my feeds!

This is brought to you by a sponsor of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

0 comments: