Friday, June 25, 2010

WooHoo!! P & G E-Saver is Back!!!

Best Blogger Tips

P & G E-Saver is another great site that you can use to load coupons to your shopper's card. It is all P & G products and you can reload every month. They had shut the program down for a little while, but I got notice today, that it is back!!!

I received an email from P & G stating that as of June 25, P & G E-Saver coupons can be downloaded to your shoppers card for your favorite retailers. Current coupons are available until June 30, but then the next set will be available from July 1- August 31.

So get online and load up those coupons!!! Below are the stores that you are available for this program!!



Don't miss a thing, subscribe via email or to my feeds!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks!