Tuesday, August 24, 2010

FREE Clorox Wipes!!

Best Blogger Tips

Head on over to Meijer to pick up your FREE Clorox Wipes!! Yes, I did say FREE Clorox Wipes!!

This week the Meijer ad stated that when you buy any 3 Clorox Products, get $3 off instantly. I noticed today that there are travel size Clorox Wipes (9ct) that are only .99!! I rang up 3 and all 3 were FREE, it does only take off .99 each, making all 3 FREE, you will not get overage! But FREE is FREE, no coupons needed!

Limit 1 per transaction and good through 8/28.



Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

1 comments:

Audrey @ Tight Wad in Utah said...

That's a good freebie! Thanks for linking up!!