Tuesday, August 10, 2010

FREE Coupon Class- Fairfield Ohio!!

Best Blogger Tips

Tosha at Savings Makes Cents and myself are teaching our very first coupon class this Sunday, August 15 from 2pm-4pm in Fairfield Ohio. We do still have 10 openings available if you are interested in attending. Please email me at justtryingtosavemoney at yahoo dot com to reserve your sit. When you email me, I will give you the location. We would love for you to come join us and learn the ways to saving big at the grocery!!

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

2 comments:

Luv2bntenn said...

I would luv to attend, however I have prior committments. I do have 1 question that maybe you could help and even discuss. Where is the best place to buy extra newspapers? I subscribe for the delivery, but it seems like no matter where I go to buy, they never have as many inserts. Thanks and I absolutely luv your blog. Thank you for everything that you do.

Just Trying To Save Money said...

If you subscribe to the local Bethel paper for $20 a year they will throw in a Sunday Enquirer for the year as well. Divide $20 by 52 weeks, that is like getting the Sunday Enquirer for just .38 each week. I buy 5 papers a week, so this would be a huge savings!! You can sign up for this here

https://secure.cincinnati.com/communitypress/subscribe/betheljournal.html

Hope this helps!!