Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Aldi Match-ups August 1 - August 7

Best Blogger Tips
Here are a few highlights from Aldi for this week. Check out Cincinnati Cents for the full match-up!
***Special Note for Aldi***
Aldi does not not accept any coupons and only accepts cash and debit cards as forms of payment. Also do not forget to bring a quarter for the grocery cart, once the cart is returned you get your quarter back! You should also bring your own shopping bags unless you want to purchase grocery bags from Aldi since they do charge for grocery bags.
Necterines, Plums or Peaches .25 each

Blueberries .99 per pint

Cantaloupe each, Strawberries 16oz, Green Peppers 2pk, Avocados each, Tomatoes 2pk, Celery each, or Baby Carrots 16oz bag .99 each

Benner Iced Tea .95 each

Nature's Nectar Fruit Punch .95 each

Great Gherkins Sweet Bread & Butter Sliced Pickles $1.19 each

Sweet Harvest Pear Halves $1.39 each

Cattlemen's Ranch Black Angus Beef Patties 32 oz $5.99 each

Roseland Pork or Kirkwood Chicken Skewers 24 oz $5.99 each

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!

1 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

I love shopping at Aldi! (I call it Aldi's and it drives my husband crazy. :-)

It's the first place I like to shop. If Aldi doesn't have what I need, I can move on. After all, why pay more if I don't have to!