Tuesday, August 3, 2010

July Blogging Appreciation- Share The Love!!

Best Blogger Tips

I am so thankful for the friends that I have made in the blogging world!! Some have been so very helpful with creating new things on the blog, teaching me new tricks and even sending readers my way.

So following in Kelli's foots steps from 3 Boys and a Dog , I am going to say a big thank you to the bloggers that have sent readers my way!!

The idea is to check your traffic for each month and post the top 10 blogs that have sent you referrals. I want to say a big Thank You to the following bloggers for the referrals they sent my way!! So here is my list.........................

July 1-July 31
  1. Money Saving Mom- 617 referrals
  2. Cincinnati Cents- 171 referrals
  3. Nickels N Dimes- 141 referrals
  4. Deal Seeking Mom - 135 referrals
  5. Tips From A Mom of 3- 98 referrals
  6. Savings Makes Cents - 71 referrals
  7. Saving Bits and Pieces- 40 referrals
  8. Grocery Cart Challenge- 73 referrals
  9. Tasty Travels - 30 referrals
  10. Simply Couponing - 25 referrals
Thank you again ladies!!

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

0 comments: