Friday, August 13, 2010

Meijer Shopping Trip 8/11- 82% Savings!!

Best Blogger Tips

Here is my Meijer shopping trip from Wednesday. It was quick, but I knew we needed milk and to snatch up some of these great deals before they were gone!!

Total Before Coupons and Sales $55.90
Total After Coupons and Sales $10.16
Savings of $45.74, that is 82%!!


Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

4 comments:

T said...

ah ha, you got all the smart balance milk;) You would think they would restock by friday, but no. I forgot to get a rain check too. I'll do that tomorrow.

Just Trying To Save Money said...

There were still plenty when we were there!! Don't forget that rain check!!!

Joy said...

I have a lot to learn about this! I don't do very well with coupons yet, and most every time I go to the store, half the things I want are gone already. So good for you!

Stopping by from Saturday Sound Off.

Just Trying To Save Money said...

I am here to help as much as as I can!! I love helping and sharing!!

Do not forget to get rain checks when they are out of the things you need!!