Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Oh, How My Garden Grows!!

Best Blogger Tips
Photobucket

Not much has changed in the past few weeks, with this heat wave and crazy weather, my plants are begging for a break!! 
Here are a few baby cucumbers!!
More tomatoes!!


Have your own garden that you want to share? Have any tips, ideas, pictures or just anything you want to share showing you getting dirty? Add the link to your post below in the MckLinky, and if you want to share copy this button and add it to your post. Your readers will then be able to see others gardening tips, ideas and pictures!! Don't have a blog? Leave a comment telling us about your garden!!


Photobucket



Check out where this post is linked to!!

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!

10 comments:

~TastyTravels~ said...

Yeah! Cukes! My original cuke plants died in spring. I re-seeded and they're growing but I'm afraid they maybe too late for the season. I am, however, trying to be optimistic. *whining* I want cukes!! =0)

Debbie in MS said...

The excitement really sets in when we find baby veggies in the garden!!

Athena at Minerva's Garden said...

Tomato and cucumber salads, here you come! We're still a few weeks away, but I can't wait.

Melinda said...

It won't be long before you're BLT's! My garden is really late as well after a very wet spring and summer. We're enjoying lots of cucumbers thanks to the kindness of friends! :)

T said...

I am jealous of your cucumbers:(

Linda @ Linda's Lunacy said...

The little cucumbers are so cute!

Thanks for linking with Saturday on the Farm. A new linkie goes up today!

Jami @An Oregon Cottage said...

My garden finally started growing when the heat came. I guess there's too much of a good thing, huh? Thanks for linking to the TGP!

Isabella Diaper said...

Actually, my cucumbers also died last spring but I planted new ones after that. Fortunately, my cukes are thriving up to now but what is really amazing are my peppers! They are really thriving and I can say that it is the year of pepper in my garden! LOL

melanie plush said...

All of my veggies are really doing well but I am a bit worried with the weather condition that’s keep on changing everyday. My tomatoes are getting affected of it. Your garden looks great also. I suggest you to use soil compost to make your veggies bigger.

Crystal Figurine said...

That tomato sure is having a great time hanging on that protected area. LOL. My cucumbers did had a problem last season but today my cukes are kinda doing fine. Still have a couple of produce every now and then. LOL