Saturday, September 4, 2010

FREE Toothbrush and Toothpaste

Best Blogger Tips

Stop into Kroger and pick up your FREE Toothbrush and Toothpaste!!

Colgate Toothpaste $1.00 each
- $0.75/1 Colgate Toothpaste, exp. 9-18-10 (SS 08/29/10) (doubled to $1)
=FREE after coupon

Reach Toothbrush $1.00 each
- $1/1 Select Reach Products, exp. 12-31-10 (RP 05/16/10)
= FREE after coupon

It is amazing how much people really spend on toothpaste and toothbrushes. Since starting couponing and stockpiling 2 years ago, I have not paid for toothpaste or toothbrushes!! Just on these 2 items here is what I have saved since starting couponing 2 years ago!!

Toothpaste $2.99 each (average cost of toothpaste) 
X 12 a year for 2 years (if we used 1 a month)
=$71.76 for 2 years of toothpaste

Toothbrush $1.99 each (average cost of a toothbrush)
X 20 a year for 2 years (if my family of 5 changed toothbrushes every 3 months)
=$ 79.60 for 2 years of toothbrushes

Total $151.36 before coupons

After Coupons= FREE!!!

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

1 comments:

Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great holiday weekend!