Sunday, October 10, 2010

$10 Day Passes at CoCo Keys (MUST BUY TODAY ONLY)

Best Blogger Tips

CoCo Key is celebrating 10/10/10 with a ONE DAY SALE!  Day Passes Purchased On 10/10/10, for Dates up Until 12/30/10, are just $10 Each! We have not yet gone to CoCo Keys but with this deal, I think we may be on our way!! Purchase up to 20 tickets at just $10 each, pick a weekend day that you want to use them for from next weekend through December 30, 2010, it is that simple!

PLUS, a Bonus Offer for All of October! Purchase a $10 Arcade Card Online and Pay Only $5, That’s Half Off!!  BOOK NOW!

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

2 comments:

Becky said...

Do you have to choose which weekend to use these or can you buy them now and choose when to go later?

Just Trying To Save Money said...

You do need to pick the weekend that you will go, now. I know that stinks!! Once you pick how many you want to buy, you have to pick a date in order to finish your order. I tried several times to bypass it and it will not work!