Tuesday, October 5, 2010

2 FREE Halloween Crafts E-Books

Best Blogger Tips

Oh how I love Halloween! I love the decorations and of course the candy!! I love how my girls get excited about finding a new costume and getting all dressed up, it is always so much fun. Well if you love decorating for Halloween as much as I do, check out these 2 FREE E-Book from Fave Craft. It features 7 unique Halloween Crafts!! I think I am going to try the Trick or Treat Candy Pot, it looks so cute!! Get your copy here.

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

1 comments:

Jackie Higgins said...

Cool! Thanks! I have more Halloween crafts than I can complete in a years time but I'm still probably going to follow your link ;)