Saturday, October 30, 2010

50% Off Clearance Event at Dollar General

Best Blogger Tips

Dollar General is offering 50% off all Halloween Apparel, Decor and Party Supplies. This will take place at your local Dollar General Store tonight from 7pm-10pm. They will have FREE Sample Products and the 50% off sale!! Hurry, these will not last long!

Dollar General accepts manufacturer coupons and Internet printable coupons. At this time they do not double and there is no limit on how many you use of like coupons.Don't forget to sign up for Dollar General's new email newsletter. You get special coupons, member perks and other special offers!! It is FREE!

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron