Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Kids Eat FREE at Chili's 10/30-10/31

Best Blogger Tips
Check your local Chili's to see what special events they have going on this weekend for your little ones. I just received an email stating that my local Chili's on Princeton Road in Hamilton is offering a Kids Eat FREE on October 30 and October 31 when they wear their Halloween costumes to the restaurant. 

It states that this is valid for Dine-In or To Go, kids must be 12 and under and accompanied by an adult (who purchases an adult meal) and they must be in costume to receive this special offer.

Looking for more Kids Eat FREE places for this weekend? Check out these other great deals!!



Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

0 comments: