Friday, November 5, 2010

FREE Turkey and Dinner Rolls

Best Blogger Tips
I received an email today stating that my local Texas Roadhouse is offering a FREE Turkey and a dozen rolls when you purchase $100 in gift cards. This is valid November 3- November 24, 2010 at the Hamilton Ohio location ONLY. So call your local Texas Roadhouse and see what deal they may have for you!!

Also don't forget to get your FREE Appetizer at Texas Roadhouse!

*Valid November 3rd-24th only. Valid for one voucher for a free turkey from any Cincinnati area Kroger and one dozen rolls with purchase of $100.00 or more in gift cards. Valid at the Hamilton, OH location only.

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

0 comments: