Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shutterfly's New Holiday Card Collection

Best Blogger Tips
Oh how I love Christmas! Not just the gifts but the decorations, the smells, the music, the holiday attire and of course the cute cards that you get to create to send to your friends and family to show off your family!! We usually try to get a cute picture around our Christmas tree and our girls rotate each year to either be in their favorite holiday attire or their holiday jammies. This year they will be in jammies!!

I have been checking around to see what new holiday designs Shutterfly has this year for our family Christmas Photo Card. They have a whole new collection of holiday designs. As you can see the one above is one that I thought was extremely cute. Shutterfly is very reasonably priced and it is great being able to upload your photos and store them on their site.


So check out Shutterfly today and see what new things they have to offer!! Whether you are looking for Holiday Cards like I am, a Desk Calender for those grandparents out of state or you just need a New Year's Card to send out for your annual New Year's Eve Party, Shutterfly has what you need!! 

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor of Just Trying To Save Money. I received 50 FREE Holiday Cards for posting my thoughts and past expeirences with Shutterfly. Please see my Disclosure Policy

0 comments: