Thursday, December 23, 2010

$1 off 2 Malt O Meal Cereal Coupon

Best Blogger Tips
Print your $1/2 coupon for any Malt O Meal Cereal. Today at Meijer I noticed that they have clearanced out some of the Malt O Meal cereal for $1.19 a bag!! Occasionally Meijer will have a Meijer Meal Box for $1/2 Malt O Meal Cereal, match these 2 coupons together and you could get a really good deal on cereal! I did not see any Meijer Meal Box coupons for Malt O Meal, but I think I am going to print these and hold onto them until next week and see if Meijer's add any new coupons!!
Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor/affiliate of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm your newest follower from the Friday Blog Hop! Come check out my blog at: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/

Have a great day!

OurHopeIsInTheLord said...

Hi,
I'm your newest follower
Hope you will follow back.
Merry Christmas
April