Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Meijer 70% -75% off Fine Jewelry!

Best Blogger Tips

Have you checked out the Meijer Fine Jewelry counter lately? Well if not you need to head on over there  and see the amazing pieces of jewelry that they carry. Everything from Diamonds, to Pearls, to Sterling Silver, Cubic Zirconium and much more. They carry earrings, rings, bracelets, watches and necklaces. Currently they are running 70%-75% off !! If you are still looking for a few Christmas gifts, Meijer Fine Jewelry is something you need to check out!!

This was originally priced at $65 each and with the special savings going on at Meijer it was only $15!! I couldn't believe it when she rang it up, $15 are you sure, is what I asked!!
This sterling silver ring caught my eye the minute I started looking through the jewelry cabinet.I got this for our oldest daughter and I think that she will just love it. This ring is just so adorable and elegant! I was truly impressed with the quality. This was originally priced at $39.99 each and with the special savings going on at Meijer it was only $15!!
 This Little Angel Sterling Sliver Necklace is going to our middle daughter. Even though she gives us a hard time every once in a while (don't they all) she is still our Little Angel! This was originally priced at $29.99 each and with the special savings going on at Meijer it was only $11!! What a deal!
Do you want to win a piece of Meijer Fine Jewelry for yourself? Well my friend Becky over at Nickels N Dimes is giving away a Bracelet valued at $200!! Hurry up and head on over, this giveaway ends December 16!! Check it out here!

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor/affiliate of Just Trying To Save Money. Meijer provided me with a gift card to cover the cost of the jewelry above. My opinion is 100% my own. Please see my Disclosure Policy

0 comments: