Sunday, January 30, 2011

.39 Nestle Mini Toppers!!

Best Blogger Tips
While at Kroger picking up my newspapers and milk I noticed a large cart up front filled with these Nestle Mini Toppers clearanced out! These are regularly $2.69 each, clearanced for $1.39 each! I had $1/1 coupons that I got out of a magazine but I do not know which one but you can print the coupon below and still get them for .39 each!!!!

Nestle Mini Toppers $1.39 each
-$0.75/1 Nestle Toll House Mini Toppers, Any Variety -Printable
=.39 each after coupon

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor/affiliate of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

1 comments:

Coupon Teacher said...

I love clearance finds, especially when you can use a coupon!