Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Coupon & Savings Workshops Now Available

Best Blogger Tips
Looking for someone to teach you how to save $100's each month at the grocery and drugstore? I have started teaching coupon and savings workshops to help you and your friends/family learn how to save big!

The cost is $5 per person with a minimum of 10 guests per workshop. I will travel anywhere in the Cincinnati or Butler County Area within 25 miles of my home. Most workshops last 1.5 - 2 hours and will be filled with savings information. So bring a notebook, pen and get ready to learn the way of becoming a couponer!

I will teach topics such as....
  • Learn The Basics of Couponing
  • Learn How To Stockpile
  • Learn How To Create A Budget & Stick To It
  • And Much More......
Contact me (justtryingtosavemoney @ yahoo.com) today to schedule your Coupon & Savings Workshop!!

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor/affiliate of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

0 comments: