Sunday, January 2, 2011

Meijer Deal- .19 Cereal!

Best Blogger Tips

One of my mom's New Year's Resolutions this year is to learn the whole couponing and stockpiling lifestyle and so today I took her to Meijer to help her get started!! While we were there we happened to find that all of  the Malt O Meal Cereal was clearanced to $1.19 each.

Today there was a coupon for $2/2 Malt O Meal Cereal, making the bags of cereal just .19 each!! What a great deal on cereal, that beats my .50 a box that I got once at Kmart during their Super Double Coupon Event last summer. Make sure you to check expiration dates, all of our bags of cereal do not expire until September 2011, so we have 9 months to eat all of this cereal but you will want to double check. ( I am sure my girls will have no problem with that!!)

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor/affiliate of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bri,
I'm assuming that you were at the the Fairfield store today?? I'm reposting this on SL~Cincy.

Just Trying To Save Money said...

Yes it was at the Fairfield-Forest Park location!!

Debi said...

Awesome job! I intended to get get this deal at Meijer but never quite made it over there. Please come link up at the weekly savings page on Bluegrass Savers

Coupon Teacher said...

Great stock up! Let me know if I can help you stick to your resolution!

Unknown said...

I love finding unadvertised deals like that, and having a matching coupon for it is even better! Great job!

Thanks for coming by and linking up!
-- Laura from Frugal Follies

The Frugal Free Gal said...

Great deal! Thanks for linking this up today at my new weekend link-up! I hope to have it every weekend. :) Hope you are doing well--have a great weekend and keep on saving and teaching others about saving!

The Frugal Free Gal
http://thefrugalfreegal.com