Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shopping Trip- Cheap Toilet Paper, Sausage- 87% Savings

Best Blogger Tips
I wanted to post this last night but I was too tired and just went to bed. But I did a small trip to Meijer to pick up the great deals that were a part of the Super Saturday Sale. Although I did not get the peanut butter that I wanted (they only had chunky and my girls won't eat that). I did get some really good deals!

Angel Soft 6 Double Roll sale $1.93 each
-$0.50/1 Angel Soft Bath Tissue, exp. 2-14-11 (RP 11/14/10)
=.93 each after coupon

Making each roll .155 each! This is now my new stockpile price for Toilet Paper.

Bob Evans Rolled Sausage $2 each
-$0.50/1 Bob Evans Roll Sausage printable
=$1 each after coupon

Purex Crystals Fabric Softener $4.99 each
-FREE Coupon for being a Purex Insider(more details to come about this)
=FREE after coupon

-$1 Catalina Coupon

Total Out Of Pocket $2.86 after all coupons
SAVED $18.43- 87% Savings

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor/affiliate of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

0 comments: