Thursday, February 3, 2011

FREE Coffee-mate Creamer- Friday ONLY!!

Best Blogger Tips
Tomorrow afternoon, 12pm EST, head on over to Coffee-mate on Facebook to get your chance at the 100,000 coupons for FREE Coffee-mate! I am not a coffee drinker but my mama is and I know that she would love to get some FREE creamer, especially from Coffee-mate, since it is her favorite!!

I am sure these coupons will go fast and they are available while supplies last. There is a limit of 1 coupon per person per email and a maximum of 2 coupons per address. Allow 2-3 weeks to receive your coupon via mail.


Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor/affiliate of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

1 comments:

Heather Jones said...

Hi! Thanks for posting this. I went over and liked coffee-mate but I think I am 36,000 too late. Oh well. Just wanted to let you know that i am following you from the Social Parade...Would love for you to stop by and say hi when you can. Have a great friday!

Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs