Wednesday, February 2, 2011

FREE Pizza To Every American From Papa John's

Best Blogger Tips
Have you heard how Papa John's is wanting to give you a FREE Pizza? Well it is true! If Super Bowl XLV goes into overtime, Papa John's will give every American a FREE Pizza! Think there is a catch, well not really. The only thing you  have to do is to head on over to Papa John's and register. Once you register you are eligible to get a FREE Pizza if the Super Bowl goes into overtime! That is it!! So go register now and claim your FREE Pizza!!

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor/affiliate of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

4 comments:

Budget Wedding said...

Awesome!! Papa John's pizza is the best.

Just Trying To Save Money said...

Papa John's is my favorite!! But don't tell my hubby, he loves LaRosa's!!

Bargainist said...

That's a lot of pizza! Love the deal!

Just Trying To Save Money said...

That's what I thought!! Could you image if every person registers and goes to get their pizza!!