Friday, February 18, 2011

Menards Grand Opening- Celebrity Appearances + Prizes!

Best Blogger Tips

We have a new addition to our ever growing shopping center in Fairfield Township, Menards! My husband and I visited there last week and I have to say the items that they carry are pretty nice and the selection is quite large!! I could not believe that you could go shopping for a tub, a fence and a box of cereal all in the same place! The prices are comparable to your local hardware stores and most of the grocery items were reasonable. When I got their email about their Grand Opening Event, I thought I had to share!

Starting Saturday February 19 through February 27, 2011 Menards will hold a Grand Opening celebration! They will have celebrity appearances, FREE gifts, product demo and over $4500 in prizes to give out! You can view the full details here!

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor/affiliate of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

0 comments: