Wednesday, March 9, 2011

FREE Movies from Redbox- "Lucky To Have Friends Like You"

Best Blogger Tips

Redbox is letting you have FREE rentals! Now through March 17th refer a friend to the "Lucky To Have Friends Like You" Campaign and for each time your friends reserve a movie through your unique web address, you earn a FREE movie! Now I know you all could use some FREE movies! Humm, I am just wondering how many I can get for FREE!! Check out below how it all works.....
  • Sign-up at www.redbox.com/luckyus
  • Redbox will email you a unique web address 
  • Every time someone reserves a movie online through your unique web address, you’ll receive a credit for a free one-night DVD rental 
  • If it is their first time reserving online, they’ll also receive a credit for a free one night rental 
  • Spread the luck!  Email it, post it to Facebook, Tweet about it 
  •  Rental credits are valid for ten (10) days after they’ve been deposited into your account.
So what are you waiting for, starting posting and emailing away about this great promotion and get you some FREE movies! Remember this is only valid until St. Patty's Day so hurry up and start rounding up those FREE movies! 

 
Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
I was compensated for sharing this information about Redbox "Lucky To Have Friends Like You" Campaign via Redbox and MomSelect. My opinion is 100% my own. This is brought to you by a sponsor/affiliate of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

0 comments: