Friday, March 11, 2011

Want To Be A Circus Clown?

Best Blogger Tips
Frisch's Big Boy is offering your 6-13 year old child a chance to be a Circus Clown at the Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey Circus!! All you have to do is head on over to their local Frisch's Big Boy and pick up a official poster place-mat, color it and then fill out the entry form. Once you have done all of that drop off your finished place-mat to the Cincinnati Art Museum's "The Amazing American Circus Poster" exhibit! That is it! You must enter no later than March 13, 2011. A winner will be picked on Monday March 14, 2011. For full details and official rules visit Frisch's Circus. (This contest is located in the Cincinnati Ohio area)

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor/affiliate of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

1 comments:

Heather Jones said...

My child already is a clown, no need to make the issue worse! LOL!! :)

I'm following from the Follow Me Friday Blog Hop, I know I'm a day behind, but oh well. Hope you have a great weekend and would love for you to follow me back.


Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands!