Friday, April 29, 2011

2 or 3 FREE Plants- Great Mother's Day Gift!

Best Blogger Tips
Cherry Hedge

We have been growing some of our own fruit and veggies for 2 years now and I absolutely love the convenience of walking outside and grabbing food right from the yard! Last year we added a apple tree and a peach tree and plan to add a cherry tree this year. So finding this deal got me super excited!! Purchase 2 plants and get 2 FREE all for $9.99 plus shipping and handling! Who doesn't love cherries!

They also have a great deal on Lavender plants- buy 3 get 3 FREE- all for $9.99, just pay shipping and handling!! We bought my mom a lavender bush for Mother's Day last year and it is close to her bedroom window. She can smell the lavender every night while she is sleep, which they say will help you sleep better! That is where I intend to plant ours, we need all the help we can get!! There would make great Mother's Day gifts!

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor/affiliate of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

0 comments: