Wednesday, April 13, 2011

42% off American Girl Dolls

Best Blogger Tips
 Thanks for this great find and for sharing this post, from This Mama Loves Her Bargains!

I am super excited about this- my oldest is dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying for an American Girl Doll but she's not old enough (they are for ages 8+) and she is totally not ready. That said, a friend of hers, Kathryn, has some of the American Girl Mini Dolls and adores them, and I just stumbled on them at Barnes and Noble.com - up to 42% off!! These are dressed the same as the full sized dolls with the same features, just downsized to 6.5 inches from 18 inches. . They come with a little book as well!

If you want to save an EXTRA 4%, go to Ebates.com first, and sign up or login, and click through to Barnes & Noble.com from there. That will get you 4% back!

Then, type in a search for American Girl Mini Dolls or click the link here and go directly to it. Molly is $12.65 and Ruthie is $13.46!! If you spend over $25.00, shipping is FREE. That's all before the 4% cashback through Ebates of course...At this price, you can grab a few to keep for gifts for later!! I just grabbed a Molly and a Ruthie for my girlie's birthday in July! :o)

If you decide to grab one (or some) please let me know- I love knowing what people shop for. I shop vicariously through you!

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor/affiliate of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

0 comments: