Sunday, April 24, 2011

FREE Crest Toothpaste!!

Best Blogger Tips
Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste, Regular, 8.2-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 6)
I know I have had a few people ask me, when will I get FREE toothpaste again!! I know it seems like it has been awhile for FREE toothpaste at Kroger but it is coming tomorrow!! Our local Kroger's doubles up to $1, making these FREE!! Get those coupons ready and head on over to Kroger!

Select Crest Toothpaste $1 each
-$1/1 Crest Toothpaste or Liquid Gel, exp. 4-30-11 (P&G 04/03/11)
or use - $1/2 Crest Toothpaste or Liquid Gel, exp. 4-30-11 (P&G 04/03/11)
or use- $0.50/1 Crest Toothpaste or Liquid Gel, exp. 4-30-11 (RP 03/13/11)
=FREE - .50 each after coupon

Check out this weeks Kroger match-ups!! 

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor/affiliate of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

0 comments: