Wednesday, May 18, 2011

40% off Swim Sale at Disney.com!!

Best Blogger Tips
Personalized Tangled Rapunzel Hooded Cover Up
Personalized Tangled Rapunzel Hooded Cover Up
Personalized Tangled Rapunzel Hooded Cover Up







With us having 2 birthdays right around the corner, I have been searching to find some fun stuff for our girls, but practical stuff that they need! Since our youngest loves the movie Tangled, I have been checking out these very cute Disney swim suits and cover-ups. Our girls love to swim and we could always use a few more swim suites!! And with their Swim Sale of up to 40% off, I could not pass up on some of these deals! I saw this cute cover-up above, the Flowery Tangled Rapunzel Swimsuit -- 2-Pc.
and the Tangled Beach Towel - which is sold out through Disney but you can pick it up cheap at Amazon!! 

Check out these other great deals going on at Disney- Swim Sale with savings up to 40% at Disney Store. Shop Now!

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds! This is brought to you by a sponsor/affiliate of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

0 comments: