Tuesday, May 10, 2011

WINNER PICKED- HD Camcorder & EatSmart Kitchen Scale!

Best Blogger Tips
 Flip Ultra Video Camera - Black, 4 GB, 2 Hours (2nd Generation) OLD MODEL
Sorry, I almost forgot to pick winner for these 2 great prizes!! So here goes!!

Congratulations Jodi, you are my winner for the HD Flip Camcorder! I have sent you an email, please respond within 48 hours to claim your prize!!

Jodi said...
I Like Saving Toward a Better Life on FB (Jodi Brown) dealia79(at)gmail(dot)com 
 

Congratulations Leah, you are my winner for the EatSmart Kitchen Scale! I have sent you an email, please respond within 48 hours to claim your prize!

lewalk said...
Like The Coupon Challenge on FB. Leah W. lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds! This is brought to you by a sponsor/affiliate of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

0 comments: