Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Monday- 3/28

Best Blogger Tips

Here is what we will be eating this week!! Have your week planned out yet? Share your menu by leaving a comment or check out what others are eating this week at OrgJunkie.

Breakfast-
 
  • Cereal
  • French Toast Sticks
  • Waffles
  • Eggs & Toast
  • Oatmeal
  • Pancakes
  • Muffins
Lunch -  
  • Ravioli & Fruit Cups
  • Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches, Yogurt
  • Hot Dogs & Apple Sauce 
  • Pineapple & Ham Pizza
  • Grilled Cheese & Cantaloupe
  • Ham Tortilla Roll Ups & Grapes
Dinner- 
  • Pot Roast, Carrots & Potatoes (didn't get to have this last week, so we will have it this week)
  • Turkey Burgers, Chips, Cantaloupe
  • Baked Zit, Garlic Bread, Salad
  • Cheddar Baked Potato Soup, Cornbread
  • Eggs, Toast, Bacon
  • Sub Sandwiches, Mixed Veggies, Noodles
  • Chicken Salad Sandwiches or Salads, Fruit, Carrots


Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor/affiliate of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Oh wow, you are so organized with the meals! I'm impressed. I am the type of mom where the kids ask me "Mom, what's for dinner?" at around 5:30pm and I look at them and say, "Dinner? Oh, I don't know. We'll find something..."

I'm your newest follower from the Tiggerific Tuesday Blog Hop!

Katrina
www.theyallcallmemom.com

Trend Setting Mom said...

Love your button and logo with the money tree, super cute! I think we are all looking for the best ways to make our money stretch! Love finding other like minded peeps!

Thanks for stopping by and taking part in the Tiggerific blog hop.

Christina

Just Trying To Save Money said...

I use to be very bad about planning, but without it we tend to eat out those nights and that has become very expensive!

Thanks for both of you stopping by, I am on my way to visit you!!