Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What TLC Doesn't Tell You About Extreme Couponing!

Best Blogger Tips
 This post basically took the words right out of my mouth. These are things that I have been saying since the TLC Extreme Couponer's show first aired! Thanks to Rasha for posting this! Here are just the highlights, check out her post here for the full list and information!
  • It Takes Time to Coupon 
  • Extreme Couponing Isn’t for Everyone
  • Extreme Couponers DO Pay for Groceries
  • Free Groceries Aren’t “Free”
  • Store Policies Vary
  • Extremely Entertaining
  • Donating Instead of Hoarding
  • Mistakes Do Happen
  • Extreme Couponing Websites
  • Overnight Success is Unlikely

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor/affiliate of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

1 comments:

gertie @ The Old Block House said...

I've not made it over to Rasha's post, but I'd like to say the hours spent with "extreme couponing" could be spent on "extreme parenting"

I hope these people put the ambition into parenting that they put into the couponing.