Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Harris Teeter Frugal Recipe - 5/4

Best Blogger Tips
This meal is based on the Harris Teeter sales ad HERE and is an incredibly simple but delicious meal that definitely won't break your budget! Thanks Mom On Dealz for this great recipe!


Ingredients:
**HT Chicken Breast $0.97/lb X4=$3.88
**Biltmore Italian Herb Vinaigrette Dressing $1.99
-$0.75 coupon from SS 4/17
Final=$0.49

**Birds Eye Steamfresh Brown and Wild Rice With Broccoli and Carrots
-$0.50/2 coupon from SS 3/20
Final=$1.79 each (we use 1 for the meal)

Final Cost=$6.16

Directions:
1. Lay chicken in crockpot and pour entire bottle of dressing over the chicken.
2. Cook on low for 6 hours or high 3-4 until chicken is cooked through.
3. Prepare Steamfresh veggies as directed. Enjoy!

Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds! This is brought to you by a sponsor/affiliate of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HyVee does recipes based on their ad each week too - it is really convenient!

Alexis of NorthOnHarper said...

Awwww.. I wish I had a HT near me!!!!! What a great concept!!!!