This week must be the "grocery stores changing their coupon policy", week! Here is another store, Harris Teeter, that is changing their coupon policy, thanks to Stretching Your Budget for the information!
Below is Harris Teeter's new coupon policy. Some of the main changes I see are:
- They are now requiring that the product purchased has to match exactly what the coupon states.
- They are only accepting 1 coupon per B1G1 free items (apparently some have reported that the $1/2 coupons that are being used with the B1G1 free deals are beeping. They are making you buy 2 products in order to use the $1/2 coupon. So, that means you would really be getting 3 products, 2 of them you would be buying and the 3rd would be free. This is not good news :( The only good thing is that you should still be able to just buy 1 item at half price and use (1) $1/1 coupon)
- Competitor coupons will not be doubled or tripled
- Rainchecks will only be issued for 3 items
* We accept coupons that have not passed their expiration date for use; we cannot accept any expired coupons.
* We accept only one manufacturer coupon per purchased item.
* We do not accept coupons on items not purchased.
* Coupons must be presented at time of purchase; we cannot return money for coupons not used.
* Coupons presented and items purchased must match exactly; size, variety, flavor, etc.
* We uphold any purchase stipulations set forth by product manufacturer.
* We accept only one coupon for Buy One Get One Free items.
* We accept coupons for items only of equal or more value; we do not give cash back.
* Sales tax is paid by customer at full retail.
* We accept 20 double coupons per day per customer/household with VIC card; all others redeemed at face value. No orders may be separated that would allow the 20 coupon limit to be exceeded or any other coupon limits to be exceeded.
* We double manufacturer’s coupons up to face value of $0.99; with total amount not to exceed $1.98 or entire retail of item; whichever is less.
* We double up to three identical items with manufacturer coupon; additional coupons for like item will be honored at face value. Like items include all flavors.
* No competitor coupons will be doubled or tripled.
* Coupons that state “do not double” should not be doubled or tripled.
* eVIC coupons can be accepted along with paper coupons, however will not be doubled.
* We gladly accept internet manufacturer’s coupons for product; however no “free” product internet coupons are accepted.
* With the purchase of two like manufacturer’s products, we accept two internet coupons, per store, per day.
* We do not accept internet coupons that do not appear to be originals or that won’t scan.
* We gladly accept local competitors' manufacturer coupons. We also redeem circular or direct-mail coupons for money off of the total order.
* We do not accept any internet coupons from other retailers.
* Rainchecks never expire and are accepted at any Harris Teeter store.
* We do not issue rainchecks for coupon items that may be out of stock or for “while supplies last” items.
* We reserve the right to limit raincheck quantities based on product availability and advertised limits.
* Rainchecks can be written for a limit of three unless otherwise stated in the ad.
* Our scan guarantee states "If an item scans higher than the shelf tag or sign, you will receive one like item free, excluding alcohol and tobacco."
Harris Teeter reserves the right to limit quantities in coupon usage, as well as products and to amend our policies as we deem appropriate.
Please be aware that things might start changing at your stores...
Don't miss a thing, sign up for my FREE newsletter or to my FREE feeds!
This is brought to you by a sponsor/affiliate of Just Trying To Save Money. Please see my Disclosure Policy